Health clubs and physical therapy clinics worldwide attract a crowd of increasingly more discerning customers who expect to find high quality equipment that perfectly responds to their sports and fitness needs or their rehab requirements. It doesn’t matter if its training professional athletes or rehabilitation for the injured or elderly they want fitness equipment that is durable, has excellent design, and is bio-mechanically accurate, which is ideal for users of all ages and physical conditions.
The requirements dictate the need to make parts with different fixed radii and variable radii, for complex bend patterns on different tubular shapes with high repeatability and excellent cosmetic appearance.
- The keyword: repeatability
For tubes of larger diameter, where it is critical to obtain maximum repeatability, the BLM GROUP benders have special cycles designed to help. These cycles are also effective on special shaped tubes.
- The keyword: flexibility
For small tubes, where the need to freedom to produce any shape required BLM GROUP E-TURN benders provide the ability to produce in-process right hand and left hand bending, with both fixed and variable radius.
- Bending and Lasertube: All-In-One
Laser cutting and bending are often used in combination to transform a straight tube into a finished product.
The BLM GROUP products are designed to be connected to each other providing solutions to solve inherent issues normally found upstream.
BLM GROUP Lasertube machines can import 3D models of bent tubes complete with holes and notches.
The Artube programming system ‘virtually’ straightens the bent tube and automatically generates the Lasertube cutting program.
BLM GROUP tube bending machines accurately bend tubes that have been laser cut. To do this requires an effective system for identifying the laser cut features. The cut parts are correctly oriented and the bender detects the presence of holes and slots on the tubes.
Integrating a BLM GROUP tube bending machine and a Lasertube machine means being able to:
- import 3D tube models for bending and laser cutting
- automatically generate part programs for each time of machine (laser cutting, bending)
- calculate the combined effects of laser cutting and bending
- automatically correct the programs for each technology to compensate and correct the features to produce an accurate final part
- parts right from the start, straight away!
- no waste
- fully automated programming for the entire production process
- accurate results Independent from the operator’s skills
- no waste of time for testing and fine-tuning programs
Having broad flexibility provides the ability to maintain a competitive edge to produce large product families while maintaining the responsiveness needed to repsond to changing market demands.
The electric control of all axis allows the production of tight radii and complex shapes with the guarantee of perfect repeatability. Capable of producing bent prats with:
- average bend radii Ø 1D
- ovalisation < 1%
- no clamp marks